If you are a UCLA employee or have an idea for a product or company, ITA can help. Meet with Schaffer Grimm, ITA’s resident manager for strategic business planning. If the idea looks to be feasible, ITA can help with the following:
- Access to law firms who specialize in start-ups and intellectual property (IP) strategy.
- Opportunities to pitch to investors.
- Business plans and executive summaries.
- Investment presentations.
- Writing proposals towards government grants and small business innovative research (SBIR) awards.
- Company formation.
- Finding staff.