Student Entrepreneur Venture Competition
In our continuing pursuit to promote UCLA Engineering entrepreneurship across the UCLA campus, the UCLA Engineering Institute for Technology Advancement, in coordination with the Easton Technology Management Center, the Technical Entrepreneurial Community and the UCLA Anderson School of Management proudly announces the 2015-2016 Student Entrepreneur Venture Competition (SEVC). This event is made possible with the support from the Kay Family Foundation, the Samueli Foundation, the UCLA VC Fund, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
- Open to all registered UCLA students (undergraduate and graduate).
- Teams must have at least one UCLA Engineering student and one UCLA Business student.
Students must form a team and apply during Winter Quarter 2016. Students will be expected to:
- Develop a new piece of technology.
- Designate a target market for this technology.
- Make a realistic business plan for implementation of this technology.
To receive up-to-date information regarding the competition including events and application deadlines, please sign up to our mailing list by clicking here